Why Wait? Rascal Flatts Is Coming Sunday

Rascal FlattsIs there anything Rascal Flatts can’t do? The country sensation has sold more than 20 million records and 25 million digital downloads worldwide while earning a whopping 13 No. 1 singles. More recently, the band was inducted into the Grand Ole Opry, among the most prestigious clubs in country music.

And now they’re coming to WinStar World Casino Sunday, Oct. 16, for what promises to be a first-rate show. 

In their meteoric rise, the trio of Gary Levox, Jay Demarcus and Oklahoma native Joe Don Rooney has racked up a Grammy and a passel of CMA, CMT and ACM awards on the power of such infectious hits as “Bless the Broken Road,” “Why Wait,” “These Days,” What Hurts the Most” and “Take Me There.”

16 comments (Add your own)

1. Mitko wrote:
jealous people! Give it a break! If your Daddy was rick and it was you satidnng in her roachkillers it would be a different story! You don't know the crap these kids take growing up in the spotlight. Get over it. If you don't like them, then why the hell do you spend time in their business? (Unless your life is so boring and uneventful that all you have to do is pick on people you don't like) Sad ..

Mon, May 14, 2012 @ 2:10 AM

2. Rafael wrote:
May 29, 2010 at 6:53 pm How awesome is this? Trace is great and we all need a ltilte reminder at times to remember that people before us gave their all. All gave some but some gave all!!! Reply

Mon, May 14, 2012 @ 5:43 AM

3. dpbqdb wrote:
5nsNNs nyusqajklmhj

Wed, May 16, 2012 @ 12:01 PM

4. wrote:
We are a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community.

Your website offered us with valuable information to work
on. You have done an impressive job and our entire community will be thankful to you.

Sun, May 5, 2019 @ 2:26 PM

5. wrote:
In fact no matter if someone doesn't understand afterward
its up to other people that they will assist, so here it takes place.

Wed, May 8, 2019 @ 8:46 AM

6. wrote:
Thank you for some other informative web site. Where else could I get that kind of information written in such a perfect manner?
I've a challenge that I am simply now working on, and
I have been at the look out for such information.

Thu, May 9, 2019 @ 6:57 PM

7. wrote:
It's in fact very complicated in this full of activity life to
listen news on Television, therefore I just use web for that reason,
and take the hottest news.

Mon, May 13, 2019 @ 6:31 PM

8. wrote:
It's appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be
happy. I have read this post and if I could I desire to
suggest you some interesting things or advice. Maybe you can write next
articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it!

Fri, May 31, 2019 @ 2:29 PM

9. wrote:
Thank you for another excellent article. The place else may just anybody get
that type of information in such an ideal way of writing?
I have a presentation next week, and I'm at the search for such information.

Wed, June 5, 2019 @ 7:55 AM

10. wrote:
I am in fact pleased to read this weblog
posts which consists of lots of useful facts, thanks for providing such information. plenty of fish natalielise

Thu, July 25, 2019 @ 11:46 PM

11. wrote:
Wow, that's what I was looking for, what a material! existing
here at this webpage, thanks admin of this web page.

Sun, August 18, 2019 @ 11:58 AM

12. wrote:
Hi there, the whole thing is going perfectly here and
ofcourse every one is sharing data, that's genuinely fine, keep up writing.

Wed, September 4, 2019 @ 11:32 PM

13. wrote:
Have you ever considered about including a little bit more than just your articles?

I mean, what you say is fundamental and everything. However just imagine if you added some great graphics or
videos to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with pics and videos,
this blog could definitely be one of the best in its field.
Terrific blog!

Wed, October 9, 2019 @ 5:59 AM

14. wrote:
In fact no matter if someone doesn't understand then its up to other viewers that they
will assist, so here it happens.

Sat, October 12, 2019 @ 6:00 AM

15. wrote:
Aw, this was a very good post. Finding the time and actual effort to create a superb article… but what can I say… I procrastinate a lot and don't
seem to get anything done.

Tue, October 29, 2019 @ 5:07 AM

16. wrote:
Appreciate the recommendation. Let me try it out.

Fri, November 15, 2019 @ 12:45 PM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.